When: Saturday, March 8th, 9am-2pm (parents arrive at 1:15 for routines)
Where: Dunwoody High School Gymnasium, 5035 Vermack Rd, Dunwoody
For girls ages 5-14!
Practice tumbling, bars, beam and vault with the Dunwoody High School
Varsity Gymnastics Team!
Complimentary T-Shirt, Lunch, and Crafts provided!
Cost: $50 in advance; $55 at the door, if space available
Checks payable to Dunwoody High School-Gymnastics
Mail to Janna Benston, 1207 Redfield Ridge, Dunwoody, GA 30338
INCLUDE camper name, t-shirt size and EMAIL ADDRESS for further
March 15-May 18
Sundays, 3:00-4:00 pm at PCMS
Building Tomorrow’s Best Basketball Players Today!
Lead by a certified Dunwoody High School coach along with Varsity players,
these intensive 60 minute sessions are designed to help each player improve
his skills, conditioning and knowledge of the game, while having fun. All
participants will receive a JUNIOR WILDCAT t-shirt and certificate of
completion. This is what tomorrow’s varsity stars are doing today!
LIMITED SPACE PER GROUP. For more information, contact DHS Boys Basketball
Head Coach Kevin Dankosky (CoachDankosky@aol.com) or visit
To register, go to http://wildcatsbasketball.ticketleap.com/
We do! Click the link to participate in the Vanderlyn PTA survey.
You can tell us what you think in only 9 questions!
The Dekalb County School Board has approved and published the calendar for school year 2014-15. Now you can start making your summer plans!
Register today to VanderDash.
Entry fee (before 3/1/2014) is $17.
For more details visit the VanderDash page and FAQ.
VanderDash Family Sponsorship Includes:
- Listing of all Family Sponsors on the VanderDash webpage!
- Listing of all Family Sponsors in the race bag!
- Family listed on the VanderDash Viking Wall of Fame in the cafeteria from Feb.14-March 22, 2014
Download the VanderDash Family Sponsorship Form
Thank you for your support!
Upload your photos to the yearbook website in a few easy steps. No camera phones.
- Type in onlineyearbooks.lifetouch.com
- Sign into the website with job number 3633314, user name yearbook, and password yearbook.
- Go to the bottom right hand corner of the home page and click on Image Upload.
- Select the class or event you have pictures for from the dropdown menu.
- Click browse to choose your best group photos from your files, after editing for duplicates and red eye.
- Click upload, and your photos are ready for us to use.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Thank you for all your wonderful photos,
The Yearbook Committee
This year race will take place on Saturday, March 22, 2014. For race details visit the VanderDash page.
- Guaranteed Brand promotion to 600 families in Vanderlyn, plus race day participants from Dunwoody community.
- Company logo displayed on shirts and race day materials.
- Community involvement and being instrumental in supporting the good health and fitness of elementary students.
- We have sponsorship opportunities at many levels.
Sponsor VanderDash today! Click on the link for the VanderDash Sponsorship Form.
Purchase now until March 1st, 2014 for the original sales price of $27. We are offering pre-sales only, and will stop selling onMarch 1st.
Follow the instructions below to place your order:
- Enter the yearbook ID: 3633314
- Enter student name and grade
- Enter number of copies for the yearbook
- Enter billing info and credit card information